Tuesday 6 February 2024

            

                                             ONE MORE MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB

 Happy New year EVERYONE

This is my first time back from the holiday festive season. I really haven't done any writing. But, I have been planning. And that's essentially the core of what I need to do in order to prepare and focus on what needs my utmost attention where my creativity or my writing work is concerned for this year.  

This brings one to ask whether the flyer above indicates if there really is one more mountain to climb?

  Due to a football match that took place at the Tottenham stadium on a noted date I wasn't able to pull off doing a workshop. I simply had to cancel it. This was also because of the crowds that were trying to avoid the traffic that happened on the day. So, here I am once again standing tall and ready to train  others on how to write and self-publish their work. And setting a reminder for myself that I should not do a workshop on a football date.

I had came across the song 'One more mountain to climb' while watching an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger on the telly.  I believe  as long as I am alive and healthy I have one more mountain to climb so come one come all on the 24th of February. Come have fun. And come learn something you didn't know while doing it.


STAY SAFE!