Wednesday 6 December 2023


 

THE 16th OF DECEMBER STILL MARKS THIS SPOT!


SEASONS GREETINGS EVERYONE


Welcome to the coolest Flagship showcase event  to end the year 2023 courtesy of my  MECHANICS, CREATIVE WRITING & SELF PUBLISHING FORMAT. Now, would you like to know about the following on the marked date which is the 16th of December at Coombes Croft Library based in Tottenham? 

Do you want to learn how to navigate your writing as a self-published author? And, would you like to learn to promote and pitch your writing  to others in order to  gain recognition? 

Are you a self published author finding it difficult to showcase your work? Or are you one of those self published authors finding it really hard to distinguish the self publishing concept from the traditional publishing one?

Finally, are you an author finding it hard to set up a marketing plan with a strategy? 

If I could learn to do all this with my first crime fiction novel SNAKE AMONGST SHADOWS I bet you can.  I really believe this particular programme under this formatted session is for YOU. And, guess what? its all FREE. Come and learn the enhanced system I use to navigate my own fiction writing. I will also use this system  in the year 2024. More importantly come and be YOURSELF.

So, come one. Come ALL.

let's laugh and unlock the DOOR.

Hey STAY SAFE!

www.maclogan.blogspot.co.uk


NB: Remember the venue is at Coombes Croft Library N17 8AG and the time set out for this starts at 1pm and ends at 3pm on SATURDAY the 16th December. COME and attend this FLAGSHIP programme for nothing more but knowledge.