Wednesday 29 November 2023

 


 SATURDAY  DECEMBER 16 MARKS THE SPOT AND THAT CONFIRMS THE DECIDING MOMENT. I AM GOING FOR GOLD!

The free Creative writing and Self-publishing spectacle was a winner according to some people who attended the Writing Programme. And, that's probably why management at Coombes Croft Library petitioned it should be showcased there again, Anyway, I never had a doubt in my mind whether I had a winner on my hands. But, in this business of E&E meaning Education and Edutainment one should never be cocky. What you have is a gift and you are meant to share it with those who really want to learn. Learn what they need to know in order to be true masters of their craft.

I've got some decisions to make and I've got some options to look at. The bottom line is this: Make all this work again  at Coombes Croft Library which is based in Tottenham on the High Road in London. The postcode is N17, 8AG.

The tester. The spectacle whatever YOU decide to call it has now become a classic example of what's to come and is now part of a staple included under my primary  writing course which  is  now  christened THE CREATIVE, MECHANICS of ADVENTURE WRITING FLAGSHIP PROGRAMME. So, come December 16 we get to do this again and in style too. Come one. Come ALL. And, let the games BEGIN.

I'm going for GOLD this time. That's because I've added some bits to my repertoire and there will be more guest speakers on the SHOW. Yes. People have been invited on this free programme to talk about their writing journey. I guess Saturday, December 16 marks the spot and that confirms the deciding moment. To steal the show on the day and get more bums on seats so that we can continue to bring more shows  like the coolest Masterclass on the planet. And that's M.A.W! The MECHANICS of ADVENTURE WRITING Masterclass.

I can't believe it's nearly Christmas. The holiday season is definitely around the corner.  HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.  


NB: In 2024 GOD WILLING there will be more exciting M.A.W! Masterclass programmes. So hang tight. Don't go anywhere. And, before I forget to say this I bumped into a female Rattlesnake fan two days ago who jokingly said to me, 'It would be criminal not to think that the Expendable PI was not a criminal. He behaves like one'.  I laughed out loud and said, 'The Rattlesnake is not a criminal. But, he thinks like one. And that's why he's dangerous.  

THE EXPENDABLE PI will RETURN SOON.  

STAY SAFE!