Sunday 10 September 2023

 


THE CREATIVE WRITING SPECTACLE COMING SOON


My Publisher Mr Michael Williams of BIS Publications recently asked me on the phone whether I was ready to scale my brand and take it to the next level.  

And I've had that same question thrown at me by another friend in the independent publishing industry business USA  Porsche Mystique Steele of the popular CEO Author Uncut Programme. I know they mean well. But, I'm almost sure they both don't know what's going through my mind  when that one question is asked. 

I like to think I'm really good  at what I do. 

In spite of being a celebrated local crime fiction author I am also a motivational writer and a pitch market seller and a semantics trainer whose alignment of work is formed around classic stories. But, more importantly, I am and have always been a very keen professional assistant teacher who gets paid for such work  nonetheless. 

So, my answer to that question  is YES. 

I can't wait to scale my brand up and monetize my work . And, take things to the next level. 

I'm actually waiting for a few things to happen. For instance, for my publisher to put finishing touches to the long awaited FALCON mystery adventure novel and tell me what follows next.

 But, I have some plans of my own which requires resurrecting some old favourites associated with the books I've written. For example,  The Myth of the SNAKE Concord and the MECHANICS of  Adventure writing masterclass dubbed M.A.W! or popularly known as the coolest workshop and now this: The Creative Writing  & Self Publishing Tester which is simply  taking place at Coombes Croft  Library on Saturday, the 28th of October 2023. It starts at 1pm and ends at 3pm.  Coombes Croft Library is situated on 4 High Road, London N17 8AG

I believe I will be co-hosting this free event with my friend and mentor.  Mr W. Livingston Gilchrist  and the Librarians there. Its going to be exciting because I'm going to be talking about a topic that is hardly discussed in the publishing business. And, that's the subterfuge effect in self-publishing. Doesn't that seem interesting? As I mentioned  its a free event and it's open to all. It's also going to be real fun. 

See you there!