Sunday 23 July 2023

 


CONTINUATION


I suppose one can say I might have to continue the SAS thriller series and step it up a notch since the stakes are as high as ever. However, there's consideration that there are no pressures to churn out these gem like tales. That's because these are not ordinary tales. But, classic stories. I'm not a commercial author and I don't want to be. I've discovered in the last few years I have grown as a local author in an appropriate manner without having to look over my back or even compete with anyone even when that happens from time to time. One thing is dead certain. People are waiting for the next tale in the Saga. The next potboiler novel in the EXPENDABLE PI series. There's been a hint that some people can't wait to get hold of Mac Logan's new adventure as the Rattlesnake. I don't blame them. But, I can tell you one thing. The new FALCON novel will be worth its weight in GOLD. And, worth the wait too.

I will continue writing the Mac Logan capers. In fact, I'm planning Mac's next thriller adventure story. I'm also on the verge of finishing a new mini series of how the man called Jarrett landed on paper and really started me on this journey. All that and more help set up my MECHANICS of Adventure writing workshop. 

Hey, I'm not LEE CHILD or any other famous author like the late great IAN FLEMING or the late great EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS. I've chosen my pathway as a crime fiction author, educator and workshop/Masterclass Trainer. And this doesn't take away anything from the Black African heavyweights who rule in this genre. I am yet to discover who they are and put them on my map.  

THE RATTLESNAKE will RETURN.

STAY SAFE!  


NB: By the way, that's not my COLLECTION of Books.  But, it seems like someone's waiting patiently for the second novel titled FALCON. Have fun EVERYONE!