Monday 25 August 2014

The SAS Road Show is back with a big Bang!


Hi Everyone,

I know it’s been a long while. But that’s because I’ve been practically busy writing and preparing myself for the big one which has now come and gone. The big one took place on Saturday which was the 23rd of August 2014. It started at 2.30pm to 4pm. The book promotion and discussion event was at the Marcus Garvey Library

in Tottenham, London. And, once again I had to talk about my fiction hero Mac Logan and the Snake Amongst Shadows story which he had appeared in.
The programme on the day was designed for young adults and people in the community who loved reading. It was an awesome event. The place was full to the brim. A lot of people came. I feel blessed and I really cannot complain about anything that could have gone wrong. For nothing did go wrong. The SAS book promotion and discussion event was a major success. And I thanked everyone who attended.

There were important questions thrown my way and insightful answers given. Everyone wanted to know if Logan would return or was that just it. And, some members of the audience suggested the first story could be scripted into a film. All points made were considered and taken to heart.

Logan is coming back so have no fear everyone. There will be lots to expect in the next segment. And, jaws will definitely drop in shock. My second outing with the man now called Jarrett is going to be nothing short of exciting, intriguing and action paced. The new story will be laced with thrills and suspense. Don’t worry no one will be disappointed. 
So, watch out for the sign of the Expendable PI. 

 And, Stay Safe!