Sunday 2 June 2024


 

DON''T STOP  BELIEVING!

HALLO EVERYONE,

I woke up early this morning  at 7.45am. At least that's what I considered early on a Saturday morning. It wasn't cold. But, it was breezy outside and knowing that gave me a cold chill because the weather was showing no signs of changing. Summer was obviously approaching and some people desperately needed the sun. I really did not care. I was nonplussed to say the least.  

Anyway. I got  up from my bed and brushed my teeth and decided to browse the internet with my smart phone.  And there it was staring me right in the face. The latest golden buzzer on AGT  (America's Got Talent). I was overwhelmed with emotion when I watched the audition of the fifty five year old janitor looking for a break in the music and  entertainment industry. 

Richard Goodall's audition was all over Social media  and the American  news. And the golden buzzer audition he did is now regarded as arguably one of the greatest auditions in the history of the Got Talent series. 

Everyone  on  the judges''   panel gave him a warm and affectionate nod as he sang the song 'Don't stop believing' originally sang by the band called JOURNEY. And, even the great SIMON COWELL gave the contestant a standing ovation. The audience was in a frenzy of excitement and  sang along  to the chorus. Some of them were  in shock at Richard's singing talent. 

From what I could see it was one hell of an audition. And, he deserved to get the golden buzzer too from Heidi Klum who was one of the judges.  SO,  DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. 

CONGRATULATIONS RICHARD GOODALL. But, that brings me to say this  to you lot. 

Sometimes stories or storytelling moments like this one come with a  price. And, yes one of those STORIES is about to  be unfurled  in the form of another COME BACK STORY read I've  written. 

MAC LOGAN THE EXPENDABLE PI will RETURN SOON.

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO WRITE AND PUBLISH YOUR OWN STORIES. DON'T STOP BELIEVING. HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING.

I think this is where I say no one should give up on their dreams no matter what. I'll be damned if I do and I  won't.  So for you folks out there focus and GET REAL. 

My journey man Adventure writing programme or should I say the coolest masterclass on the BLOCK The MECHANICS of ADVENTURE  WRITING workshop (MAW!) makes its come back in the month of November this year and its going to be really exciting.   More details about that to come soon. One more thing before I sign off.  

Come and spend sometime with me next Saturday 8th June learning the crucial art of creative writing and self-publishing. In addition come and  learn  how to  design  your own self-publishing project.

Hey Gang Don't Stop Believing. HOLD ONTO THAT FEELING AND MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE. 

STAY SAFE!  

NB: #DON'T STOP BELIEVING!!

www.maclogan.bloggspot.co.uk